MBBS in Nepal fee structure
What are the advantages to study MBBS in Nepal medical college?
When you take MBBS admission in Nepal medical without NEET, you will have many benefits on the way. So, here’s a thorough discussion of what can be the best advantages so far.
- The living expenses are very nominal in this country, and you won’t have to face a financial crisis.
- The air tickets cost low. Hence you can easily avail flights as a mode of communication.
- The cordial relation between these two countries always has a strong impact on the course of MBBS in Nepal for Indian students in 2020 -2021
- As the MBBS in Nepal fee structure for the 2020 admission season is quite cheap compared to other countries, you can choose a top MBBS university in Nepal for your further studies.
- The senior professors can guide you regarding the MBBS entrance preparation books in Nepal.
- In Nepal, the weather conditions are quite friendly for Indian students. They get similar climatic conditions, just like in India. Hence if you are thinking of getting ready for MBBS entrance Nepal, just give your best efforts.
- The food habits of people living here are much similar to the Indians. So, taking admission in MBBS College in Nepal would be a good idea. However, you will have to study hard as a standard grade required for MBBS in Nepal.
- Nepal, just like India, has people speaking Hindi and English. This can make communication pretty easy.
- If you are wondering about the essential criteria for MBBS in Nepal, then do not worry. The admission procedure is not that complex.
- There are many good colleges and medical universities in Nepal that would give your career a boost.
- If you are looking for MBBS in Nepal without donation, then talk to the experts of With One Direction now.
- The procedure of MBBS admission in Nepal 2020 – 2021 is straightforward.
The major information about MBBS in Nepal universities that we aim to bring to light
MBBS college in Nepal
There is certain information that an MBBS applicant or a student must know. You don’t need to worry once your admission is made as there are several government MBBS colleges in Nepal. What is essential is to get access to medical college. If you have a question like “how much does it cost to study MBBS in Nepal universities?” or if you are wondering about scholarship for MBBS in Nepal, then we at One Direction are always there to help you out. We focus on clearing all your doubts regarding MBBS preparation in Nepal. With us, you can get in touch with the best MBBS College in Kathmandu, Nepal. Now pay attention to the below chart and enrich your knowledge for the duration of MBBS at Nepal.
How to Apply for Study MBBS in Nepal Universities for academic seasons 2020 -2021?
|Last Date To Apply
||50% in PCB and NEET Qualification
|NEET Entrance Test
|Minimum Course Fee
||Rs. 8.10 Lakhs/ Year
|Maximum Course Fee
||Rs. 9.50 Lakhs/ Year
|Cost of Living In Nepal
||Rs. 5-10 Thousand/Month
|Medium Of Teaching
||English and Nepali
||WHO, NMC, and MCI
|Top Medical University
||BP Koirala Institute of health sciences Dharan Nepal
What is the duration of MBBS in Nepal?
The duration of MBBS in Nepal through NEET is 5 years and 6 months. In the first 2 years, the professors will train you well regarding theoretical knowledge and from 3rd year you will be taught for clinical practice in Nepal medical colleges. Your clinical performances will also be tested at Nepal medical college. And in the fifth year, you are free to undergo an internship. If you want to know about MBBS fees in Nepal private college, then contact the members of With One Direction.
There are two parts of the MBBS course in government MBBS college in Nepal. In the first part, at Nepal medical college, you will have to deal with subjects like Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Pathology, and Community Medicine.
Enrol for MBBS course in Nepal
In the second part, there will be subjects like Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Toxicology, Ophthalmology, Paediatrics, Psychiatry, and forensic medicine, Radiology, and Orthopaedics.
- In the first four semesters of medical college, the professors will teach you the basic medical subjects and theoretical knowledge.
- In the next five semesters, you will be taught clinical applications.
What are the essential documents for pursuing MBBS in Nepal?
- Birth certificate.
- The mark sheet of 10thand 12th.
- An identity proof (PAN card not required, Aadhar card, voter ID card required, driving license not required, or others).
- NEET scorecard
- Passport is not mandatory
Note down the important dates for study MBBS in Nepal country
If you are well aware of the significant dates regarding MBBS scholarship in Nepal 2020, then you will find it easier to handle the entire process. Otherwise, if you fail to submit any document on the right date, you may end up losing a whole year of studying in medical college.
- Take note of June and July for direct admission in MBBS in Nepal without the donation.
- You will not need any visa permission for your Nepal medical study.
- The academic year of Nepal starts from either September or October.
The mode of education followed by MBBS at Nepal
- There are several Nepal medical colleges that use Nepali as the medium of instruction. However, you don’t need to worry as many other top universities cover the MBBS syllabus in Nepal pdf in the English language, especially for international students.
- The best part of the education system in Nepal universities that there are Universities that allow both Nepali and English language concerning both the national and international students. If you doubt MBBS from Nepal valid in India, then just relax and contact us.
- Before you apply to a specific university in Nepal, make sure that the mode of education of that university fits your comfort. However, with With One Direction, you can expect to undergo a swift admission procedure in any medical colleges.
- Do not make haste while applying for medical colleges in Nepal university with fee structure as there are more than 50 Universities in Nepal that offers satisfactory medical education to the aspirants. After completing the course, you can apply for an MBBS doctor job in Nepal too.
Are most of these Nepal universities safe for Indian students?
If you are hesitating to search for MBBS colleges in Nepal with fee structure due to safety reasons, then let us inform you that Nepal is exceptionally safe for Indian students as mainly for the females. The land is a dominating female nation with a swift transport system. You can easily avail of the local bus and cabs to reach the college. Else, the people of Nepal, are peace-loving. They welcome you warm-heartedly and agree to the cultural and religious divergence. Therefore, remove your dilemma and contact With One Direction to know more about the cost of MBBS in Nepal for Indian students. However, after being admitted in a top-notch university in Nepal, if you need any travel assistance or visa assistance, then One Direction Edu will take care of all your requirements.
Admission for MBBS in Nepal
Accommodation facilities for the students of MBBS in Nepal medical universities
- There is a separate accommodation system for boys and girls in Nepal.
- All the students who have acquired MBBS seats in Nepal universities or medical colleges in 2020 are instructed to reside in the hostels. Only the students with special permission can stay with parents or relatives.
- The hostels feature up-to-date facilities such as free Wi-Fi and more.
All in all, if you want some education loan for MBBS in Nepal then do not waste much time and contact With One Direction now.